Beechwood offer a full range of property conveyancing services for residential and commercial properties.
Beechwood are highly experienced conveyancing solicitors. Conveyancing is the act of transferring the title of property from one person to another person. You will need to arrange this if you are buying or selling property. The conveyancing service will ensure that the buyer secures title of the land together with the rights that run with the land. You will be advised of any issues with the property and land before a completion date is reached.
If you are selling a property we will:
- Prequest a copy of the land registry entry
- prepare a contract for sale and include land registry plan and further information
- forward the contract to the solicitor or licensed conveyance representing the purchaser
If you are purchasing a property we will:
- apply for searches from the local and other relevant authorities
- review the contract for sale
- receive a copy of the mortgage offer from the mortgage provider
- work with the seller’s solicitor to resolve any queries
- exchange contracts with the seller’s solicitor or licensed conveyancer
The conveyancing solicitors would act on behalf of either the buyer or seller but one solicitor cannot provide conveyancing services for both.
At the exchange of contract stage this is legally binding and the transaction must proceed. Then a completion date is agreed and on the day of completion the funds are transferred and the property keys are handed over to the buyer.
We understand that as our client you will want to be able to contact us throughout the conveyancing process. This can be reassurancing during what can, for some, be a stressful time. We know the importance of providing effective communications with our clients so that we can minimise any issues. This will ensure that the best decisions can be made to keep the property buying or selling process moving forward in a timely manner. Our clients have told us that this is the difference between our law firm and other conveyancing service providers.
For a free no-obligation conveyancing estimate call/email Nicola on 01865 883344 firstname.lastname@example.org
The other services we offer around buying and selling property are:
- Buying for investment
- Leasing to tenants
- Taking on a lease
- Lease extensions
- Auction packs
We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and as well as conveyancing services we offer legal advice in all areas of company, residential and commercial property law.